About Festive Reads Fortnight
In an attempt to get into the Christmas book reading spirit, 2015 saw me set myself a new reading challenge…the Festive Reads Fortnight.
Held over the two weeks leading up to Christmas, this reading challenge ends on Christmas Day.
If you have any recommendations, I am all ears…comment below or contact me via the form on the ‘contact me’ page. They could be by your favourite Indie author, a self-published book / story by a traditional author, or a piece of your own work.
I welcome suggestions that include short works of fiction published on blogs and websites too.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Festive Reads Fortnight 2020
- A Strange Christmas Game by Charlotte Riddell
- The Mistletoe Murder and Other Stories by PD James
- The Brands Who Came For Christmas by Maggie Shayne
Festive Reads Fortnight 2019
- Twas the Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore
- The Gift of The Magi by O. Henry
- Mystery in White by J. Jefferson Farjeon
Festive Reads Fortnight 2018
- Miss Kane’s Christmas by Caroline Mickelson (novella)
- The Boy-Bishop’s Glovemaker by Michael Jecks
- This Year It Will Be Different by Maeve Binchy (audiobook)
Festive Reads Fortnight 2017
- Six Geese A-Laying by Sophie Kinsella (short story)
- Winter’s Fairytale by Maxine Morrey
- The Kit Bag by Algernon Blackwood (short story)
- The Adventure of The Blue Carbuncle by Arthur Conan Doyle (short story)
Festive Reads Fortnight 2016
- Jingle Spells, edited by Heather Marie Adkins (part 1)
- Jingles Spells, edited by Heather Marie Adkins (part 2)
- A Dangerous Nativity by Caroline Warfield
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Festive Reads Fortnight 2015